Facilities and equipment
- Chemical transformation for aluminum meeting requirements for KVS10.
Dimensions of tub / bath 2200 x 500 x 2000 mm
- Manual powder coating system meeting requirements for KVS8000, for small orders and fast color change. Products up to 1200 x 1200 x 1900 mm
- Corrosion test (salt chamber) Meeting requirements for ASTM B 117
- Electrical contact resistance that meets customer requirements
- Cleaning of the products
- Shot blasting (steel grit, aluminum oxide, yarn, glass)
- Multi-layer application with wet film paint and finally
- Demasking and packing.
Our workshop will contain the following production equipment
- 1 blower cabinet for sandblasting + 1 cabinet for sandblasting and metallization for application of zinc and aluminum (arc). All consumables during the process is recycled through a recycling plant.
- 2 cabinets for painting.
- 1 cabinet for mixing of paint with cleaning stations for equipment.All cabinets have touch panels that controls temperature and climate control. This allows us to optimize the climate for the various paint systems we use.We can accommodate products up to 5 meters wide and 3.9 meters tall in our halls. We have a crane capasity of 30 tonnes.In addition, on the mezzanine floor above the hall contains 100 m² office space with office, wardrobe for ladies and gentlemen, WC / shower, meeting / dining room and archive. There is a lift from floor level in the production room and up to the office space
Vi have a wide variety of the best paining systems available for our customers.
- Norsok M501 Rev. 6
- ISO 12944
We also perform duplex painting systems where the thermally sprayed coating consists of zinc or aluminum.
Our main supplier of paint is Malproff AS (www.malproffcoatings.no) that are a supplier of Jotun (www.jotun.com) products.